This is Episode 22 of The Ancestral RDs podcast, published on April 16, 2015.
Today we’re talking about two very common health concerns that we see in our patients and how they relate to stress: Digestive disorders and autoimmune disease.
Kelsey and Laura wrote pretty in depth blogs about these topics, and today we want to go over these issues for our podcast listeners.
Here’s what Laura and Kelsey will be discussing in this episode:
- How stress can cause digestive problems like leaky gut or IBS
- How stress fuels inflammation and lowers immune activity
- How stress causes imbalanced gut flora
- How stress affects your risk of autoimmune disease
- The 5 most important steps to managing your stress
Click below to listen!