Is your “perfect” Paleo diet and lifestyle leaving you exhausted?
It’s time to recover the energetic and vibrant life you deserve.
- You’re sick of waking up in the morning and feeling like you’ve been hit by a truck.
- You’re scared you might have to quit your job one day when the fatigue gets too much to handle.
- You’ve told your doctor how fatigued you are every day, and he told you it’s all in your head. (What??)
- Your brain fog is so severe you can hardly pay attention at work anymore.
- Your sister was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome and you want to avoid going down that same path.
- You don’t know how you’d survive the day without half a pot of coffee.
- Your anxiety makes you feel like could crawl out of your skin.
- You’re fed up with being exhausted all day but not being able to sleep through the night.
- You’re not losing weight no matter how low carb you go.
- Your idea of “stress relief” is downing half a bottle of wine before dinner.
- You’re feeling guilty of always turning your husband down when he’s “in the mood.”
- You’ve suddenly been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease and you don’t know how to stop it from getting worse.
- You used to be an avid Crossfitter but after several injuries you can barely lift weights anymore.
- You constantly feel freezing cold no matter how hot it is outside.
- Your period is completely irregular and you’re afraid you won’t be able to get pregnant.
- You’ve given up trying to figure out how to make your “perfect” diet and lifestyle even more perfect so that you can regain the energy you feel you deserve.
If this sounds like you, isn’t it time to make a change and start feeling the health and wellness you know you deserve?
Queen got it right when they sang “pressure, pushing down on me…” We’re all under constant pressure to have a great body, perfect health, a well-paid job, a perfect home life, a dozen best friends, a spotless house, and 2.5 children with a dog and a white picket fence.
Whether this pressure comes from the society around us, or from within (we often put way too much pressure on ourselves to live “perfect” lives), if allowed to go on unmitigated for many years, it’s a perfect recipe for a health disaster.
That health disaster is called adrenal fatigue.
Constant, daily stress raises your risk for dozens of chronic diseases, causes you to gain weight, ruins your mood and energy levels, and overall turns your life into a living nightmare.
If you are desperate for a healthy, energetic life, and if you’re ready to learn how to banish fatigue for good, this is the program for you!
IF YOU’RE READY…
- To feel like you used to – full of energy and ready to take on anything
- To jump out of bed in the morning instead of barely crawling out
- To not constantly worry about feeling sick and run down all the time
- To be present in your life instead of walking around in a perpetual state of brain fog
- To have the energy you need for meaningful and enjoyable relationships with your friends, spouse, or children
- To overcome the anxiety or depression that has plagued your mood on a daily basis
- To get back to the activities you used to love doing before constant fatigue hit you
THEN PALEO REHAB: ADRENAL FATIGUE IS FOR YOU!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Paleo Rehab: Adrenal Fatigue is a multimedia course delivered online in a week-by-week format. Module 1 kicks off on Monday, May 4th and you’ll get access to a new module each week.
Each module has video presentations along with downloadable handouts, guides, and worksheets to keep you organized and on task. You’ll also get access to a private Facebook community, where you can meet and interact with other students, find support, and and get your questions answered.
Module 1: What Is Adrenal Fatigue?
“Adrenal Fatigue” isn’t the best way to describe what’s actually happening to the body, but it’s the term most people know to describe what they’re feeling. Get ready to learn the science behind HPA axis dysregulation (the real “adrenal fatigue”) and how it develops.
In this module, you’ll learn…
- Exactly what “adrenal fatigue” is (an unfortunate term for a well-researched condition!)
- How to test for adrenal fatigue and determine which stage you’re in
- The symptoms and causes of adrenal fatigue, and what symptoms indicate each stage
- How adrenal fatigue can affect your sex hormones like progesterone, estrogen, and testosterone
- The type of transformation that is possible after completing the program – a testimonial straight from one of our own clients!
Module 2: Eating to Heal
If you’re confused about the kind of Paleo diet to eat if you’re already fatigued, you’re not alone. In fact, you may be shocked to learn that your strict Paleo diet is making your adrenal fatigue worse than before! But we’ve got your back, and plenty of patient experience to guide you to your optimal diet.
In this module, you’ll learn…
- The exact diet we recommend for healing from adrenal fatigue
- How to calculate the amount of calories and the ranges of carbohydrates, fat, and protein that you need to feel better today
- The nutrient dense “superfoods” you should be eating for optimal adrenal health
- How to manage elevated blood sugar if increasing your carbohydrate intake
- Exactly what to eat with one-week meal plans for both strict Paleo and Paleo “Plus” (which includes grey-area foods like white rice and dairy)
Module 3: Supplement Recommendations
Have you ever had a practitioner recommend a truckload of supplements for you to take, only to realize you’ve spend hundreds of dollars on supplements that don’t even work? Not in this program. We’ll keep things simple and recommend the high quality, targeted supplements we use with our patients.
In this module you’ll learn…
- The general nutritional supplements we recommend for anyone dealing with adrenal fatigue
- The specific supplements we recommend for stage 1, 2, and 3
- The exact supplement brands we provide our patients (plus 10% off in our supplement dispensary!)
- When to take all the supplements we recommend (with a handy Supplement Schedule handout)
Module 4: Lifestyle Changes
Changing your lifestyle can be one of the hardest things you do when you heal from adrenal fatigue. We make it easy by focusing on the most important steps you can take to reduce your stress, sleep better, and exercise the right way.
In this module, you’ll learn…
- Why sleep is so vital to your recovery and how to deal with sleep problems (like waking up multiple times a night or difficulty falling asleep)
- How to implement a stress management practice that keeps you feeling relaxed throughout the day
- How much to exercise while you’re dealing with adrenal fatigue, and the best types of exercise to focus on
- Why strong social connection is essential to adrenal health, and how to incorporate it into your life even when you’re tired or stressed
- How to make the hard decisions that get you on the road to healing from adrenal fatigue, even if you have to turn down career opportunities
Bonus Module 5: Healing Your Relationship with Food
Many of our patients struggle with emotions around food and their appearance. If you feel like you don’t have a good relationship with food or your own body, or have forgotten how to listen to your body’s signals, this module is for you.
In this module you’ll learn…
- What orthorexia is, and the symptoms that come when you’re suffering from it
- How to identify if your relationship with food needs to be addressed
- How to eat and enjoy food with mindful awareness
- Why choosing health over physical appearance can be the hardest change of all
- How to start loving your body – flaws and all – right now
LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS
To dive even deeper into some of the topics we discuss, we’ve brought in amazing guest experts. In Paleo Rehab: Adrenal Fatigue, you’ll hear from contributors like…
- Chris Kresser, L.Ac
- Lily Nichols, RD
- Aglaee Jacobs, RD
- Kate Callaghan, RD
- Jen Sinkler (tentative)
- Amy Hager, RD
- Jessica Beacom, RD
- Alexandra Cotie, RD
- Recipes provided by dozens of Paleo bloggers including Melissa Joulwan, Arsy Vartanian, and more
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- My doctor told me “adrenal fatigue” isn’t real… what’s that all about?
- Doctors eyes tend to glaze over when they hear terms that sound like they’ve come straight out of the mouth of “Dr. Google”. The real term for “adrenal fatigue” is “HPA axis dysregulation” and it’s actually a well-researched condition with lots of evidence to support its existence. We use the term “adrenal fatigue” in this program because it’s the term most people use to describe the condition. But rest assured that HPA axis dysregulation is real, and it’s absolutely possible to heal from it.
- How do I know if I have adrenal fatigue?
- Get tested! While you can sometimes diagnose adrenal fatigue by symptoms alone, you’ll only really be able to know what specific supplements to take by identifying the stage of adrenal fatigue you’re currently in.
- Make sure to sign up for our free video training series to learn more about testing. We also cover this information within the program itself but you may want to get your testing done before you sign up so you can jump right into the recommendations when they become available.
- Do I really need to buy a program to learn this information?
- This course is much more than just an informational program. If you want to save time, money, and energy by accessing the information you need in an easy-to-understand, step-by-step fashion, you will benefit enormously from this program.
- Healing from adrenal fatigue requires more than just reading pages and pages of information – you need to know how to apply this information in a clear cut way that takes the guesswork out of healing.
- Many of our patients are suffering from the intense overwhelm that comes with what feels like spending all their time researching – they’ve usually read all the books and blogs, listened to all the podcasts… and they’re still having trouble. All you need to do is simply follow our step-by-step program – no outside resources or hours of study time needed.
- What if this program is too expensive for me?
- Please don’t buy this program if it means you won’t have enough food on the table. That will only add stress to your life, and stress is one of the root causes of adrenal fatigue.
- But consider this… how valuable it is to you to finally feel better. What is the price tag for feeling energetic every single day?
- All the information to get you on the road to healing has been packaged into a step-by-step program with all the information, testing, supplements, and dietary guidance you need, without the cost associated with working with a practitioner one-on-one.
- Can I do this course if I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Yes! Just note that you may not be able to incorporate a lot of the supplement recommendations until after you are finished nursing. Do not take any supplements without checking with your healthcare provider first.
- Why is the Paleo Rehab community on Facebook and not a private forum?
- Facebook is much easier for most people to interact with on a daily basis and our goal with the group is exactly that – interaction!
- It’s not as valuable to use a private forum where only a handful of people log on every day because the community wouldn’t be as vibrant. We’ve seen private forums fail in the past, and we know that ultimately a Facebook group inspires the most interaction, support, and communication between members of the community.
- Those who have used the program have loved having a private Facebook group to get to know each other, and we think you’ll love it too!
- If you’re worried about your privacy, you can always make a “dummy” Facebook account with a fake name – just make sure to let us know that you’re requesting access with a different name by emailing us at email@example.com!
- Is this program appropriate for a person with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
- Absolutely! Chronic Fatigue Syndrome has a lot of crossover with adrenal fatigue, and our program is a perfect fit for those suffering from either (or both) conditions. This is a great place to start to get you feeling better quickly.
- What if I’m not following a Paleo diet?
- That’s okay – you’ll learn about the ideal diet we recommend for those suffering from adrenal fatigue within the program. As long as you’re willing to follow a gluten free, real foods diet with animal products included, you’ll be a perfect fit for the course.
- If you are not at all interested in incorporating animal products into your diet or eliminating gluten, this is not the program for you.
When I started this program I was already 6 months into adrenal fatigue. I was working with 2 different practitioners and getting conflicting advice. I was reading what I could find, but information about adrenal fatigue is all over the place and sometimes hard to track down. When I saw The Ancestral RDs’ offer for this program I jumped at it and I have not been disappointed. All the information from diet to science to stress management is all here in one place. The interaction of the people in the program over in the Facebook group is very helpful and the office hours! Oh, the office hours! You get to spend an hour picking the brains of these two very smart, very experienced young women. I learned a lot. I got tons of support. I got clarification on many issues. I can’t say enough how this has helped me. If nothing else, I no longer feel alone nor like I’m some sort of freak. Nor do I have to feel as though I am weak or can 9;t “take the heat.” There are others going through this and we can support each other. I feel as though I can face what might be a long recovery with realism, hope and confidence. For someone who’s tired all the time and can’t think very clearly, that is a lot of progress. I am so, so grateful that I took this course.
– Laura W.
WANT PALEO REHAB?
All you have to do is click the button below and we’ll get you set up! We’re offering Paleo Rehab: Adrenal Fatigue at a discount until the course starts on May 4th – after that the price will increase by $100!
<Button Text: Enroll Now!>
WHO WE ARE
We are registered dietitians with a passion for ancestral nutrition. We both started our careers working under Chris Kresser, a renowned functional medicine practitioner, and have gone on to establish our own private practices.
We have worked with many adrenal fatigue patients and have seen them come out on the other side feeling happy, healthy, and energetic. We wanted to share our adrenal fatigue healing protocol with world… and Paleo Rehab: Adrenal Fatigue was born!
To get a sense for who we are and what we stand for, listen to our biweekly podcast called The Ancestral RDs.
Kelsey Marksteiner MS, RD, CDN
I’m Kelsey, a Registered Dietitian with a Master’s degree in Nutrition and Functional Medicine. I run my own private practice over at healthyguthealthylife.com, where I work with patients from all over the world.
In my work, I aim to meld the dietary wisdom of traditional cultures with the latest science in integrative and functional medicine to create plans for my clients that work in the modern world.
Laura Schoenfeld MPH, RD
I’m Laura, a Registered Dietitian with a Master’s degree in Public Health. I too have my own private practice and popular blog at AncestralizeMe.com.
I help my clients discover their ideal diet using science-based, personalized recommendations based on real food and real life. I love helping people customize their Paleo diet so that it’s perfectly suited for them and their unique health needs.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
TECHNICAL DETAILS AND SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
This program contains a combination of online video files, audio file downloads, and PDF downloads. The user must have internet access, a computer that can display PDFs and videos, and an audio player that can play MP3/MP4 files.
The program will be delivered through the student portal at learn.mypaleorehab.com, where students will have their own username and password to access the materials. Each module will be delivered on a weekly basis, with other modules remaining locked until the prior module has been available for a full 7 days. Once all 5 modules are unlocked, participants will have access to the materials for as long as the program exists.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.