Thank you so much for your interest in becoming an affiliate for Paleo Rehab: Adrenal Fatigue.
This page is intended to give you all the information you need about why, and how, to become an affiliate.
We want you to be as successful as possible, so please email us at email@example.com if there’s anything we can do to help you sell this product. This includes content marketing like guest blogs and podcast interviews.
WHO WE ARE
We are registered dietitians with a passion for ancestral nutrition. We both started our careers working under Chris Kresser, a renowned functional medicine practitioner, and have gone on to establish our own private practices.
We have worked with many adrenal fatigue patients and have seen them come out on the other side feeling happy, healthy, and energetic. We wanted to share our adrenal fatigue healing protocol with world… and Paleo Rehab: Adrenal Fatigue was born!
To get a better sense for who we are and what we stand for, listen to our biweekly podcast called The Ancestral RDs.
Kelsey Marksteiner MS, RD, CDN
I’m Kelsey, a Registered Dietitian with a Master’s degree in Nutrition and Functional Medicine. I run my own private practice over at healthyguthealthylife.com, where I work with patients from all over the world.
In my work, I aim to meld the dietary wisdom of traditional cultures with the latest science in integrative and functional medicine to create plans for my clients that work in the modern world.
Laura Schoenfeld MPH, RD
I’m Laura, a Registered Dietitian with a Master’s degree in Public Health. I too have my own private practice and popular blog at AncestralizeMe.com.
I help my clients discover their ideal diet using science-based, personalized recommendations based on real food and real life. I love helping people customize their Paleo diet so that it’s perfectly suited for them and their unique health needs.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
We are dedicated to making your participation as an affiliate as lucrative as possible.
Benefits of becoming an affiliate for Paleo Rehab:
- 50% affiliate commission on a $197 product (minus Clickbank fees)
- The opportunity to help your tribe heal from adrenal fatigue
- Ability to connect with Laura and Kelsey to work on adrenal health promotions together
- Future opportunities for affiliate sales of other programs and products
- You’ll be our best friend! 😉
WHAT’S IN THE PROGRAM?
Module 1: What is Adrenal Fatigue?
What is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal Fatigue Testing
Symptoms and Causes of Adrenal Fatigue
Bonus Lesson: Women’s Hormones and Adrenal Health
Module 2: Eating To Heal
Basic Diet Overview
Bonus Lesson: Mastering Your Blood Sugar
Module 3: Supplement Recommendations
Introduction and General Supplements
Stage 1 Supplements
Stage 2 Supplements
Stage 3 Supplements
What About Hormones?
Module 4: Lifestyle Changes
Exercise and Recovery
Module 5: Healing Your Relationship With Food
Orthorexia and Disordered Eating
Expert Advice: For Loving Life, Food, And Yourself
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED?
Here’s a step-by-step description of how to become an affiliate, for people who aren’t already familiar with ClickBank but would like to promote this product to others.
- First, sign up for an affiliate account at Clickbank. Then you can start creating “HopLinks” which are links that track a customer’s purchase and allow you to make an affiliate sale when you send your customers to our website to buy our program.
- There are two main ways to create personalized HopLinks that you can use to promote ClickBank products.
- The recommended way of creating HopLinks requires you to know your ClickBank account nickname, as well as the nickname of the ClickBank vendor you want to promote (Ours is paleorehab). You can create your own HopLink by sending people to a website address in the following format:
- To make the HopLink work, you just replace AFFILIATE with your ClickBank nickname.
- Another common way is by automatically creating HopLinks using the ClickBank Marketplace. You can search the Marketplace to find products to promote (our search term is paleorehab), and then click the Promote button to the right of the product listing to easily generate a HopLink that’s unique to you. This HopLink will be automatically encrypted using HopLink Shield for added security. Once you’ve generated the HopLink, you can copy the HopLink address and paste it anywhere you want to promote the product.
- If you’d like to add the additional encryption of the HopLink Shield to HopLinks created in this way, you can do so by clicking here. Then you’ll just enter your affiliate nickname and the vendor’s nickname (paleorehab), and the encrypted HopLink will be automatically created for you. Just copy the resulting HopLink and use it to promote products, just like any other HopLink.
- Here’s a video that will help guide you through the process.
- After you’ve created your first HopLink, it’s important to test it to make sure you’ll receive commissions for sales you promote.
- To test your HopLink to make sure it’s working correctly, you can either enter your HopLink directly into your browser’s address bar and hit Enter, or click on your HopLink directly if you’ve already posted it somewhere online. Once you’re on the product website, click their Buy Now button so you’re taken to the ClickBank order form. If you scroll to the bottom of the order form, you should see [affiliate=yournickname].
- Get more information about signing up as an affiliate: CLICK HERE
OTHER HELPFUL INFO
Banner ads, buttons, graphics, etc, that you can paste directly into your site with your HopLink to the product
- Go to our shared Google drive folder to download any images you want: CLICK HERE
- Use your HopLink (http://AFFILIATE.paleorehab.hop.clickbank.net) as the link for the ad, make sure to replace AFFILIATE with your account ID
- You can also create images on your own, but please email these to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval
Suggested keywords that relate to Adrenal Fatigue, which you can either bid on in paid advertising, or try to rank in search engines to drive free traffic to the product website
- adrenal fatigue symptoms
- adrenal fatigue test
- adrenal fatigue supplements
- adrenal fatigue treatment
- adrenal fatigue recovery
- adrenal fatigue cure
- adrenal fatigue weight gain
- adrenal fatigue weight loss
- adrenal fatigue diet
- adrenal fatigue syndrome
- adrenal fatigue and weight gain
- adrenal fatigue and anxiety
- adrenal fatigue and hair loss
- adrenal fatigue and pregnancy
- adrenal fatigue and depression
- adrenal fatigue and caffeine
- adrenal fatigue a myth
- adrenal fatigue breakfast
- adrenal fatigue brain fog
- adrenal fatigue blood sugar
- adrenal fatigue causes
- adrenal fatigue infertility
- adrenal fatigue recipes
- adrenal fatigue stages
- adrenal fatigue vs chronic fatigue
- fibromyalgia vs adrenal fatigue
- adrenal fatigue and pcos
FAQs about Paleo Rehab Adrenal Fatigue
Use these to write articles about the product or provide information to potential customers
- My doctor told me “adrenal fatigue” isn’t real… what’s that all about?
- Doctors eyes tend to glaze over when they hear terms that sound like they’ve come straight out of the mouth of “Dr. Google”. The real term for “adrenal fatigue” is “HPA axis dysregulation” and it’s actually a well-researched condition with lots of evidence to support its existence. We use the term “adrenal fatigue” in this program because it’s the term most people use to describe the condition. But rest assured that HPA axis dysregulation is real, and it’s absolutely possible to heal from it.
- How do I know if I have adrenal fatigue?
- Get tested! While you can sometimes diagnose adrenal fatigue by symptoms alone, you’ll only really be able to know what specific supplements to take by identifying the stage of adrenal fatigue you’re currently in.
- Make sure to sign up for our free video training series to learn more about testing. We also cover this information within the program itself but you may want to get your testing done before you sign up so you can jump right into the recommendations when they become available.
- Do I really need to buy a program to learn this information?
- This course is much more than just an informational program. If you want to save time, money, and energy by accessing the information you need in an easy-to-understand, step-by-step fashion, you will benefit enormously from this program.
- Healing from adrenal fatigue requires more than just reading pages and pages of information – you need to know how to apply this information in a clear cut way that takes the guesswork out of healing.
- Many of our patients are suffering from the intense overwhelm that comes with what feels like spending all their time researching – they’ve usually read all the books and blogs, listened to all the podcasts… and they’re still having trouble. All you need to do is simply follow our step-by-step program – no outside resources or hours of study time needed.
- What if this program is too expensive for me?
- Please don’t buy this program if it means you won’t have enough food on the table. That will only add stress to your life, and stress is one of the root causes of adrenal fatigue.
- But consider this… how valuable it is to you to finally feel better. What is the price tag for feeling energetic every single day?
- All the information to get you on the road to healing has been packaged into a step-by-step program with all the information, testing, supplements, and dietary guidance you need, without the cost associated with working with a practitioner one-on-one.
- Can I do this course if I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Yes! Just note that you may not be able to incorporate a lot of the supplement recommendations until after you are finished nursing. Do not take any supplements without checking with your healthcare provider first.
- Why is the Paleo Rehab community on Facebook and not a private forum?
- Facebook is much easier for most people to interact with on a daily basis and our goal with the group is exactly that – interaction!
- It’s not as valuable to use a private forum where only a handful of people log on every day because the community wouldn’t be as vibrant. We’ve seen private forums fail in the past, and we know that ultimately a Facebook group inspires the most interaction, support, and communication between members of the community.
- Those who have used the program have loved having a private Facebook group to get to know each other, and we think you’ll love it too!
- If you’re worried about your privacy, you can always make a “dummy” Facebook account with a fake name – just make sure to let us know that you’re requesting access with a different name by emailing us at email@example.com!
- Is this program appropriate for a person with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
- Absolutely! Chronic Fatigue Syndrome has a lot of crossover with adrenal fatigue, and our program is a perfect fit for those suffering from either (or both) conditions. This is a great place to start to get you feeling better quickly.
- What if I’m not following a Paleo diet?
- That’s okay – you’ll learn about the ideal diet we recommend for those suffering from adrenal fatigue within the program. As long as you’re willing to follow a gluten free, real foods diet with animal products included, you’ll be a perfect fit for the course.
- If you are not at all interested in incorporating animal products into your diet or eliminating gluten, this is not the program for you.
Testimonials we’ve received about our product
- When I started this program I was already 6 months into adrenal fatigue. I was working with 2 different practitioners and getting conflicting advice. I was reading what I could find, but information about adrenal fatigue is all over the place and sometimes hard to track down. When I saw The Ancestral RDs’ offer for this program I jumped at it and I have not been disappointed. All the information from diet to science to stress management is all here in one place.
The interaction of the people in the program over in the Facebook group is very helpful and the office hours! Oh, the office hours! You get to spend an hour picking the brains of these two very smart, very experienced young women. I learned a lot. I got tons of support. I got clarification on many issues. I can’t say enough how this has helped me. If nothing else, I no longer feel alone nor like I’m some sort of freak. Nor do I have to feel as though I am weak or can’t “take the heat.” There are others going through this and we can support each other. I feel as though I can face what might be a long recovery with realism, hope and confidence. For someone who’s tired all the time and can’t think very clearly, that is a lot of progress. I am so, so grateful that I took this course.
– Laura B.
- I’ve been dealing with adrenal fatigue for over four years without really knowing how to heal it. I thought I was doing all the right things by eating a strict, low carb paleo diet and running like a crazy person. Little did I know I was further damaging my adrenals! I’ve learned so much listening to Kelsey and Laura’s podcasts and that’s where I heard about this program. There really is no where else that has such comprehensive information about this condition that affects so many people. Kelsey and Laura give you the tools you need to start taking the steps to heal. For the first time in years, I am feeling hopeful that I will get better.
– Elisabeth S.
- I love how this program provides an excellent collection of recommendations and resources to help you recover from adrenal fatigue. I love how the program helps to motivate you by providing non-overwhelming educational information that helps you to better understand why following the recommendations will help you to recover. I wish this program would have been available a few years ago when I first started my adrenal fatigue healing journey.
- The program was very thorough! To be honest, after first module I was a bit worried that the content wouldn’t be any different from what I have heard on podcasts, read on websites, etc but I was happily proven wrong. The subsequent modules had a lot of new information and I found myself very glad to have signed up. Lots of new and relevant info here!
My sleep improved substantially. Perhaps more accurately, Laura and Kelsey equipped me with a toolkit of strategies to enable me to work on improving my sleep. This isn’t a program that gives you all the answers to your specific symptoms but it does give you the tools to start figuring out what may and may not work for you. Improving my sleep is still a work in progress but it is certainly much better from when I begun the program and most importantly, I feel empowered to continue to work on this and other associated issues.
– Stephanie B
Examples of articles or topics that would be of interest to potential customers, which you can use for articles or advertising
- The connection between adrenal fatigue and autoimmune disease, thyroid dysfunction, etc.
- How our modern lifestyle contributes to adrenal fatigue (stress, lack of sleep, poor diet)
- How diet perfectionism and orthorexia can lead to adrenal fatigue
- The connection between the HPA axis and our circadian rhythms
- Why accepting your body is an important step in healing from adrenal fatigue
- The functional lab tests that can help you identify adrenal fatigue
- How your infertility may be related to HPA axis dysfunction
- Is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome really adrenal fatigue?
- … and more! Use your imagination, write something that really gets YOUR tribe’s attention!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
TECHNICAL DETAILS AND SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
This program contains a combination of online video files, audio file downloads, and PDF downloads. The user must have internet access, a computer that can display PDFs and videos, and an audio player that can play MP3/MP4 files.
The program will be delivered through the student portal at learn.mypaleorehab.com, where students will have their own username and password to access the materials. Each module will be delivered on a weekly basis, with other modules remaining locked until the prior module has been available for a full 7 days. Once all 5 modules are unlocked, participants will have access to the materials for as long as the program exists.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
Earnings Disclaimer: Any estimates of how much affiliates can make by promoting this product is just that- an estimate and not a guarantee. While we guarantee a 50% commission on sales tracked to your affiliate links, we make no guarantee of how much money you can expect to earn by promoting this product. The amount you earn will be greatly dependent on how thoroughly and professionally you advertise the program. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need help with advertising.
Anti-Spam Policy: We will not tolerate affiliates who promote our product through illegal or unethical techniques. ClickBank may terminate your affiliate account, and you will not be allowed to promote this product if you do so. Please use good judgement when advertising this product to your followers.